KYO-TEI is currently accepting both online and phone reservations for dine-in service. Walk-ins are always welcome to our A-La-Carte Menu on the Main Floor and Garden Bar.
Advanced reservations are not confirmed until a confirmation email or phone call is received from us.
- Lunch 11:00 AM – 14:30 PM (Last Order at 14:00 PM)
- Dinner 17:30 PM to 21:00 PM Sunday-Wednesday (Last Order 20:30 PM)
17:30 PM to 22:00 PM Friday & Saturday (Last Order 21:30 PM)
- Closed Thursdays
Omakase – Sushi Bar
- Lunch starts times: 11:30 and 1:00PM // ฿2,500++ and up ~12 courses
- Dinner starts times: 5:30PM to 6:00PM and 7:30PM // ฿3,999++ and up ~15 courses
- Kyo Signature Omakase: Starting at ฿5,999++ 48 hours advanced notice required
*All Omakase reservations require a 50% deposit, cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice and/or being more than 15 minutes late will result in automatic forfeiture of the deposit fee.
- Private Dining Experiences
- KYO-TEI offers pre-paid reservations for our private Kaiseki Omakase and/or Teppanyaki dining rooms with advanced notice.
Kaiseki Omakase Private Room
- • 24-48 hours advance notice with a minimum of 2 pax due to the complexity of preparation and sourcing of fresh ingredients directly from Japan. Upon confirmation, guests are required to make 100% deposit.
- • We are very happy to accommodate a variety of dietary requirements with advance notice. Please ensure you include ALL dietaries needs upon booking.
Teppanyaki Private Room
- • 4 hours advanced booking required for Teppanyaki Private Room. Upon confirmation, guests are required to deposit ฿2000 per seat.
Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice, no shows, being more than 15 minutes late or excessive and late changes will result in the automatic forfeiture of the deposit fee. Although unlikely, KYO-TEI reserves the right to cancel reservations at our sole discretion.